We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Hollywood and Deerfield Beach Offices
Monday through Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Our Mission is to:
provide our patients with the exceptional customer service, highest quality treatment in the most affordable and timely manner, so that they become our “RAVING FANS” by referring back to us their other family members and friends.
- Please do your best to arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time and advise the receptionist of your arrival. If you are late it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment for everyone’s benefit.
- In order to accommodate the most patients possible for after school appointments, we must limit these times to shorter appointments. Therefore, any long appointments (1/2 hour or more) must be scheduled during the morning or early afternoon hours. This will enable us to continue to see everyone on time.
- A canceled or broken appointment may require a 4-6 week delay in rescheduling. School hour appointments can usually be scheduled sooner.
- Please notify the office as soon as you are aware of loose or broken braces. Your appointment may need to be rescheduled to accommodate the extra time needed for repairs.
- Please address any concerns with the assistant before she brings your child back into the clinic area. Parents are welcome to come back into the clinic area to review their child’s treatment with the doctor or assistant while the treatment is being completed.
OUR OFFICE POLICIES:
We feel that following these guidelines will result in a more efficient and enjoyable orthodontic experience for all our patients and their families! Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Please understand that you are ultimately responsible for the full amount of the financial contract. It is our policy to deduct your insurance portion (if any) for your convenience. If for any reason your insurance or any other billing party does not pay its pre-determined amount, you will be responsible for that amount as well. In the event orthodontic treatment is terminated before the account is paid in full, the account balance must be paid in full prior to the removal of orthodontic appliances. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them. For more information about our insurance policy or payment options, please visit our Financial/Insurance page.